Information We Collect from You
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you except when you specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis. For example, when you send request to us, we ask for the basics, including your name, email address, phone number, your location and wedding date. We may also collect details about your wedding such as reception venue or the wedding style. For all website visitors we may automatically collect certain information such as IP addresses, browser type, domain names, access times, duration of visit, referring URL, platform, new/repeat information, time-stamp and exit page information. We use this data for statistical purposes so that we may analyze trends and performances over time.
When you use AnaPetrusha.com, our servers record information (“log data”), including information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit a website, or that your mobile app automatically sends when you’re using it. This log data includes your Internet Protocol address, searches, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, cookie data and device data.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone at the time when you visit various websites on the Internet. Cookies usually contain the name of the website and a randomly generated unique number that identifies your browser, from which comes the connection to the website.
Cookies are used to:
1. create statistics that help to understand how users use websites, which allows improvement of their structure and content,
2. maintain user session service with which the user does not need to re-enter the name of the site
3. within the site we may use following types of cookies:
- "essential" cookies, allowing the use of services provided through the website, for example cookies used for services that require authentication within the service,
- cookies that serve to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect abuses in the field of authentication within the website,
- cookies to collect information about the use of the web site
- in many cases, software for browsing the web (browser) by default allows storage of cookies on the user's computer. Website users may at any time change the cookies settings. These settings can be modified in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your browser settings or inform about them each time you log in the device of the website user. Detailed information about possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in software settings (browser). If you do not change the settings of cookies means that they will be placed in the end device of the user, and thus we will store information in the user's device and to access this information.
Third Party Privacy Policies
How Your Information Is Used
We will use any information that you provide to:
1. Carry out any obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and AnaPetrusha.com.
2. Seek your reviews and comments on the services we provide.
3. Notify you of any information, pricing, available dates or any changes to our services.
We hold your personal information (such as email address, name, location, date of wedding etc.) on our systems (Gmail service) for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
Who has access to your information?
The only person who has any access to any information which is collected through my website AnaPetrusha.com or any other communications is Ana Petrusha Photo Studio, and of this information:
I will not sell or rent your information to any third parties.
I will not share your information with third parties for any marketing purposes.
AnaPetrusha.com does not generate a newsletter, offer any subscriptions and does not generate bulk or direct mail shots for marketing. If we contact you, it will be about an enquiry you have made or any photographic services we have agreed upon. All communications will be sent directly from me to you
If you have questions or concerns regarding your privacy or security on our website, feel free to contact us by email email@example.com